I write about new media and culture.
For my stories, I investigate the intersection of the web, media, and culture. Specifically, I look into branded content and podcasts.
When needed, I also do data-driven original research to support my stories.
- GE’s Crazy, Experimental Podcast is “Serial” for Coders (Contently)
- Everything Brands Need to Know About Podcasts but Were Afraid to Ask (With original data driven research, for Contently)
- Study: Do Branded Web Series Actually Work? (With original data driven research, for Contently)
- Are Podcasts the Next Big Thing for Sponsored Content? (Contently)
Society and Culture
- What Happens When a Country Abolishes its Army? (Attendly)
- These Creative Maps Remind Us That Neighborhoods are Alive (Attendly)
- Cycling to Work: How Tech Entrepreneurs in 3 Different Countries Get on Their Bike (Attendly)
- Bilingual Social Networking: How to Interact in More Than One Language (The New York Times, syndicated from GigaOm)
Science and Tech
- Does Your Brand Newsroom Need a Robot Writer? (Contently)
- How One Man Used His Unique Blood to Save Over 2 Million Babies (Attendly)
If you’re looking for an experienced and reliable writer who isn’t afraid of doing deep research, you should get in touch.