I write about culture and the environment.
For my stories, I dig into the relationship between people and their surroundings — both physical and virtual.
When needed, I also do data-driven original research to support my stories.
- The Price of Mangoes (Topology Magazine)
- These Creative Maps Remind Us That Neighborhoods are Alive (Attendly)
- Cycling to Work: How Tech Entrepreneurs in 3 Different Countries Get on Their Bike (Attendly)
- Bilingual Social Networking: How to Interact in More Than One Language (The New York Times, syndicated from GigaOm)
Science and Tech
- Does Your Brand Newsroom Need a Robot Writer? (Contently)
- How One Man Used His Unique Blood to Save Over 2 Million Babies (Attendly)
- GE’s Crazy, Experimental Podcast is “Serial” for Coders (Contently)
- Everything Brands Need to Know About Podcasts but Were Afraid to Ask (With original data driven research, for Contently)
- Study: Do Branded Web Series Actually Work? (With original data driven research, for Contently)
If you’re looking for an experienced and reliable writer who isn’t afraid of doing deep research, you should get in touch.